The privacy and safety of your personal information is very important to us. We want you to know what information we collect, how we protect it, and how we may use it. This notice describes our privacy practices.
Information We May Collect
We collect personal information to offer you products and services. We also use it to decide if you qualify for our products and services. We also collect information to service your account. The type of information we collect depends on the products or services you ask for and may include:
Information We May Disclose And To Whom We May Disclose Information
- Information we receive from you on applications and related forms (such as name, address, social security number, assets, income or other personal or medical information);
- Information about your transactions and relationships with us and our family of companies (such as products or services purchased, account balances and payment history);
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies (such as credit relationships and history);
- Information we receive from outside sources in order to issue and service your policies (such as motor vehicle reports, medical information from your providers and other public information);
We may share some or all of your personal information without your permission as permitted by law to persons or companies such as:
- Your agent or broker;
- Reinsurance companies;
- Firms that assist us in the servicing of your policies;
- Firms that assist in the printing or delivering of statements and notices;
- Affiliates in our family of companies that market our products or services on our behalf; and
- Financial companies with which we have joint marketing agreements.
We may disclose some or all of the personal information about current or former customers, but only as allowed by law, in response to:
- Law enforcement agencies or governmental inquiries;
- Legal requirements;
- State or federal regulators; or
We do not sell any of your personal information to any third party. We will not share personal health information without your permission, except as allowed or required by law. You are entitled to receive a record of the disclosures of your personal information that we have made within the two years before your request. The request must be in writing. If the state you live in requires us to provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the sharing of your personal information or to obtain your consent before doing so, such notice we will provided.
Safety And Security Of Your Personal Information
We have physical, electronic and procedural safegaurds in place to meet state and federal regulations to protect your personal information. We also have procedures in place that limit access to personal information about you to those employees, representatives and service providers who need to know such information in order to assist in issuing, servicing and administering products and services on your behalf.
This statement is provided on behalf of LOMBARD INTERNATIONAL and our family of companies:
LOMBARD INTERNATIONAL LIFE ASSURANCE COMPANY
LOMBARD INTERNATIONAL LIFE ASSURANCE COMPANY OF NEW YORK
LOMBARD INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION COMPANY
LOMBARD INTERNATIONAL AGENCY, INC.
LOMBARD INTERNATIONAL ADMINISTRATION SERVICES COMPANY
One Liberty Place, 1650 Market Street, 54th Floor Philadelphia, PA 19103